LOOOONGGG time since I’ve touch this blog!
So what’s new Tiffiney? Well, I’ll tell you what’s new…
1. I have work in permanent collections! Two images from my Rosita series are now in the National Museum of the American Indian in New York, NY. Another two images from the same series are in the New Mexico Museum of Art in Santa Fe, NM. Yayyy!
Headed to the NM Museum of Art.
2. I recently wrapped up a public arts commission for the City of Santa Fe’s Art in Public Places program. Three images from my Rosita series are to be installed at the Institute of American Indian Arts (IAIA) in Santa Fe, NM.
Delivered 3 of my pieces to Public Art in Santa Fe, NM.
3. I was selected to receive a Fellowship Award for a 4-week Artist’s Residency at the Vermont Studio Center sponsor by The Harpo Foundation. I will begin my residency next year from March – April 2013.
Letter I received from the VSC.
4. I have two new pieces for the Berlin Gallery‘s summer show, “Extraordinary Animals Revisited“, from May 18 – Sept 17, 2012.
5. I’ve been invited to show in a group exhibition at the Louis Carols Bernal Gallery in Tucson, AZ in October 2012. More info to be post later.
6. I will be showing work at the National Taiwan Museum in Taipei in November 2012. More info to be post later.
7. And finally, some wonderful news I found out yesterday, I will be showing work at the National Museum of Popular Culture in Mexico City in August 2012. My work was also included into the Honorable Mentions! Woot! I’ve always wanted to visit Mexico City, since forever, I guess this might be a perfect opportunity to go. Anyone want to travel with?!!!
So, yeah, these past few months have been pretty busy. Time to buckle up and let the madness begin! 🙂